We provide prompt travel services for:
- Airport Pickups and Transfers
- Addresses to address journey
- Train and Tube stations
How do we Meet and Greet?
- All flight arrivals are monitored for a confirmed landing time. Only the official information is used.
- We will meet you at the new confirmed time, if your flight is either delayed or earlier.
- If your flight is cancelled in advance, we will wait for further instructions from you. (e.g. new flight number-time).
- We will meet you in the arrivals hall, usually 20-30 minutes after the flight has been confirmed to land (unless otherwise agreed). (Our driver may contact you by call or SMS/text message)
- We will use a greeting board to display a name of your choice on arrival.
- You will get 30 mins of FREE waiting time after pickup time. (If you would like us to come in earlier or later, please let us know by either email (24 hrs notice), or call in advance). After that its chargeable.
- Customer will pay the car park fee for the waiting time (unless otherwise agreed). Our drivers will assist you with your luggage and handbags.
- Our driver will obtain a car park receipt as proof of entry or exit into the terminal.
PLEASE INFORM US, IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING AT THE AIRPORT.
We will wait a maximum of 30 minutes (FREE) and 60 minutes (Chargeable) from the agreed pickup time, before we deem that you have "NOT APPEARED". If you are going to take longer than 90 minutes or more , we would recommend that you inform our office or the driver in advance. Please note that after your 30 minutes (FREE) waiting time has finished, further waiting time and car park charges will be applied.
Our new minicab dispatch system provides the following benefits:
- Fast and reliable service
- Get instant quotation online
- Make a booking online
- View previous bookings
- We can track all our vehicles on map
- We use GPRS PDA terminals on all vehicles
Business customer welcome!
You could enjoy the benefit of using our company account facilities. Please call us on 0207 272 2221 or 0207 0207 263 9916 for any business enquiries or to apply for an account. Click Here to download the account application form. Once you filled in the form you can send it us by the following ways:
- By EMAIL: Booking@SafariMinicab.com (as attachement)
- By Post :146 Seven Sister Road, London, N7 7PL.
When we receive your account application form, we will contact you and let you know of the result of your application.
We have a range of minicabs available such as saloon cars, estate cars executive cars and MPV cars. In accordance with the new legislations and laws, all our vehicles are non smoking.